Monday, May 31, 2010

A blog a day


I  have a fascination with real food. Cooking it. Eating it. Sharing it. I want to share education about real food.

I have a passion for food that is organic, local, and sustainable.

Since I started cooking most of my food from scratch and eating real food I have felt so much better about myself and the world I live in. I have a firm belief that all health lies in food. I use to get sick all of the time. I have rarely gotten sick since I changed my diet.

Heart disease.. cancer.. diabetes.. these are all food related problems. But the best part of eating well is that I can eat a lot of good food and not feel guilty about what I eat.

So what am I cooking? Well today I made these:

http://www.nourishingmeals.com/2009/03/gluten-free-nut-free-toddler-snack.html



I have an 12 month old boy who cannot yet eat nuts or wheat. So these are great for him! Plus they are tasty, which helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment